Cardamom Kulfi Recipe
- 1/2 tsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp milk 200ml evaporated milk
- 200ml condensed milk
- 200g thick double cream
- 2-3 cardamom pods, crushed
- In a bowl, mix corn flour with milk and sugar.
- In a saucepan boil the milk at a moderate heat and stir constantly.
- Add condensed milk, double cream, cardamom and corn flour with the milk mixture.
- Stir the mixture for sometime and remove from heat. Allow it to cool.
- Place the mixture in a food processor and blend well to become smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a airtight container and freeze it for 6 hours until it firms.