Coconut Kulfi Recipe
- 1 litre - milk
- 200 g - cream
- 1 cup - coconut milk
- 1 small cup - sugar
- 6 cardamoms
- In a bowl, boil milk along with cardamom powder and heat it under moderate condition.
- Reduce the heat and keep at simmer and boil the cardamom milk until it reduced and gets thicken.
- When the milk gets boiled, remove the cardamom from milk using strainer or filter.
- Then add coconut and sugar and blend well in a food processor. Pour the mixture into the container with a lid.
- Freeze the mixture until and stir the mixture for every 30 minutes, so that the mixture blends well.
- While serving, garnish the kulfi with pistachios, almonds and cashew nuts as desired.