Ice Cream Recipe » Coconut Kulfi
Coconut Kulfi Recipe
- In a bowl, boil milk along with cardamom powder and heat
it under moderate condition.
- Reduce the heat and keep at simmer and boil the cardamom
milk until it reduced and gets thicken.
- When the milk gets boiled, remove the cardamom from milk
using strainer or filter.
- Then add coconut and sugar and blend well in a food processor.
Pour the mixture into the container with a lid.
- Freeze the mixture until and stir the mixture for every
30 minutes, so that the mixture blends well.
- While serving, garnish the kulfi with pistachios, almonds
and cashew nuts as desired.