Ice Creams » Lemon Gelato Ice Cream Recipes
Lemon Gelato Ice Cream Recipes
- Heat the milk in a saucepan to a simmer. Put lemon zest
and vanilla bean in a bowl and add hot milk.
- Make the mixture cool and infusing for about 8 hours in
the freezer. Strain the milk into saucepan and add half
sugar and brings into simmer.
- Whisk the yolks with remaining sugar until blended and
dribble the hot milk into egg yolks. Whisk the mixture to
heat the yolks without cooking.
- When milk has been added, cook the sauce over medium
heat and stir constantly for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir with a pinch of salt and strain into heatproof bowl
to set over ice. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours and transfer
to ice cream machine.
- Then return the ice cream into a container and freeze
for about 2 hours.