Mango Kulfi Recipe
- 1 ripe but firm Mango
- 4 passion-fruit
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 600ml evaporated milk
- 175g caster sugar
- 1 Mango
- 1 pinch cardamom powder
- 150ml single cream
- Mix the corn flour with a tablespoon of cold water and set aside.
- In a saucepan, boil the evaporate milk and add the corn flour mixture. Stir well and bring to simmer for 2 minutes until you get custard consistency.
- Add sugar until it dissolves and transfer to bowl for cooling. Peel the mango and slice the flesh away from the stone.
- Then place in the food processor to have smooth paste. Stir the mango paste, cardamom and cream into custard and transfer the mixture into a bowl.
- Transfer the mixture into the ice cream maker or freeze in an airtight container for 2 hours until it firm.
- After 2 hours, remove the mixture from freezer and transfer the cream into food processor and blend well.
- Again freeze the mixture for another hour. Repeat the process twice and freeze the mixture in a container for another 8 hours.