Ice Creams » Mint Gelato Ice Creams Recipes
Mint Gelato Ice Cream Recipes
- 3/4 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 4 cups whole milk
- 6 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Before the day you are going to prepare gelato, allow
the mint leaves to seep in the milk overnight in the refrigerator.
- Pour the milk into a saucepan. Boil the milk and remove
- Beat yolks and sugar together until fluffy and whisk a
few tablespoon of scalded milk. Then add the mixture in
the boiled milk.
- Return to low heat, stir constantly and cook the mixture
until it coats at the back of the spoon.
- Add to ice cream maker and churn until frozen and creamy.
Freeze for about 1 to 2 hours to have soften, creamy ice