Passionfruit Coconut Gelato Recipes
- 2 cups milk
- 2 x 270ml cans Ayam coconut cream
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup passionfruit pulp
- Combine milk, coconut cream in a saucepan and heat moderately. Stir over 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Use an electric mixer, add eggs and sugar and beat for high speed until it blends well with pale and thick substance.
- Pour in warm milk mixture and whisk constantly. Then get back the mixture into pan and stir over medium heat for about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow it cool. Pour the mixture in airtight container. Set to cool and freeze for about 5 to6 hours.
- Transfer the mixture into food processor and allow smoothing. Stir in passionfruit pulp and spoon into 5 cup capacity container.
- Cover the surface with plastic wrap and foil and freeze overnight.