Ice Creams » Stracciatella Gelato Ice Cream Recipes
Stracciatella Gelato Ice Cream Recipes
- 1 quart (4 cups) whole milk
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 pint (2 cups) heavy cream
- 1 cup sugar 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- 2 teaspoons mild vegetable oil, such as corn or canola
- Add milk, corn syrup and cream in a large saucepan in
a bowl and stir the mixture together with sugar, gelatin
and milk powder.
- Whisk the dry ingredients in milk cream mixture and brings
into simmer, stir constantly over moderate heat.
- Remove the mixture from heat and allow cooling. Stir vanilla.
Allow the mixture to cool for at least four hours.
- Freeze in an ice cream maker. As the ice cream is mixed,
combine the melted chocolate and the oil and drizzle into
the ice cream for the few minutes of churning.