Strawberry Kulfi Recipe
- Strawberry - 500 gm
- Corn flour - 10 gm
- Sugar - 100 gm
- Cashew nuts - 10 nos
- Raisins (Onakka munthiri) - 10 nos
- Almonds (Badam) - 5 nos
- Milk - 1000 ml
- Cream - 100 ml
- Boil the milk till the quantity has been reduced into half.
- Add sugar, corn flour into the boiled milk. Also, add cream with the milk and stir well to get blended.
- Boil the milk mixture until it gets thicken. Remove from heat and allow it to cool for sometimes.
- Make strawberries pulp and add the pulp, raisins, almonds and cashew nuts with the thickened milk mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into a vessel and freeze it for 8 to 9 hours. Then garnish the kulfi with strawberries