Ice Creams » Coffee Gelato Ice Cream Recipes
Coffee Gelato Ice Cream Recipes
- 5 large egg yolks
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder dissolved in 1/2
cup hot water
- Take a bowl; whisk the yolks and sugar to get blended.
- Boil the milk in a heavy medium saucepan.
- Add hot milk into egg mixture, then whisk in espresso
- Pour the mixture in to saucepan and stir over medium heat
custard thickens and leaves path on back of spoon.
- Refrigerate until cold, about 3 hours, freeze in a covered