Peach Gelato Ice Cream Recipes
- 1 cup minus
- 1 tablespoon superfine granulated sugar
- 4 cup milk
- 2 pounds peaches
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup lightly beaten egg
- In a saucepan, heat milk, sugar and water. Then add eggs, stir & cook well for about 6 to 8 minutes until it gets thickened.
- Add pureed peaches, lemon juice and stir constantly. Add peach mixture to the milk base and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Freeze the mixture into ice cream maker as per the instruction and enjoy the taste of peach gelato.