Cream Varieties-> Ice Cream Cakes -> Banana Split Ice Cream Cake
Banana Split Ice Cream Cake
- 12 ice cream sugar cones, finely crushed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 6 tbs butter, melted
- 1-3/4 quarts low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp banana extract
- 1 jar hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup strawberry ice cream topping
- 1 carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Mix the crushed cones, walnuts and butter in a bowl; press onto the base of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- Mix 3 cups yogurt, bananas and extract if desired in another bowl. Spread over crust. In a small bowl, mixes fudge topping and walnuts; spread over yogurt. Wrap and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.