Ice Cream »
Ice Cream Varieties
Ice Cream Cakes
» Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- 19 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 jar (16 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1-1/2 cups salted peanuts
- 3 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Slice one ice cream sandwich in half. Arrange one whole and one half sandwich along a short side of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
- Place eight sandwiches in opposite direction in the dish. Take out lid from fudge topping. Microwave 15-30 seconds to tepid; stir. Spread one-half of fudge topping over ice cream sandwiches.
- In a food processor, merge peanuts and candy bars. Wrap and pulse until chopped. Add one-half of mixture over fudge layer. Replicate layer of ice cream sandwiches and fudge topping. Spread whipped topping over top of cake. Shower with remaining peanut mixture.
- Wrap and freeze for up to 2 months. Take away from the freezer 20 minutes before serving. Slice into squares. Yield: 15 servings.