Ice Cream »
Ice Cream Varieties
Ice Cream Cakes
» Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake
- 18 oz Graham crackers
- 3/4 cup Salted cocktail peanuts
- 4 tsp Butter or margarine, melted
- 4 tsp Granulated sugar
- 1 quart Vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup Chunky-style peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Chopped Salted cocktail peanuts
Oven Temp ~ 375°
Baking Time ~ 8 Min.
Pan Type ~ 9 inch square pan
- Process crackers and peanuts in a food processor or blender. Combine cracker crumbs, nuts, sugar and butter. Pat into a pan. Bake for suggested time. Cool, place in refrigerator to chill.
- Mix ice cream and peanut butter on medium speed of an electric mixer until blended. Pour over chilled crust. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.