Ice Cream »
Ice Cream Varieties
Ice Cream Cakes
» Stripped Ice Cream Cake
Stripped Ice Cream Cake
- Angel Food Sheet Cake
- 1 cup blueberry jam
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 pints raspberry sorbet, softened
- 1 pint peach sorbet, softened
- Line a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with plastic cover. Rest half the baked angel food cake in bottom of dish. Add jam over top and also add ice cream over jam. Freeze until stiff, for 1 hour.
- Add raspberry sorbet over ice cream layer. Freeze until stiff ,for 2 hours. Add peach sorbet over raspberry layer; top with remaining angel food cake. Enfold in plastic wrap; freeze overnight.
- Eradicate plastic from top of cake, and turn out cake onto a cutting board; remove, and trim edges. Cut cake into slices and serve immediately