Ice Cream »
Ice Cream Varieties
Ice Cream Cakes
» Swiss Swirl Ice Cream Cake
Swiss Swirl Ice Cream Cake
- 10 to 12 Swiss cake rolls
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 2 pints chocolate ice cream, softened
- Line a 2-qt. bowl with plastic cover. Slice each cake roll into eight pieces; keep it in prepared bowl, entirely covering the bottom and sides. Wrap and freeze for 20 minutes or until cake is stiff.
- Add vanilla ice cream over cake. Wrap and freeze for at least 1 hour. Spread with fudge topping. Freeze it for 1 hour. Spread with chocolate ice cream. Wrap and freeze for up to 2 months. Just before serving, take away from the freezer and invert onto a serving plate. Eradicate bowl and plastic cover. Slice into wedges and serve.