Fruit Ice Creams » Strawberry Ice Creams Varieties »No-Cook Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
No-Cook Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 (16-ounce) container fresh strawberries
or 1 (16-ounce) package thawed frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Whisk first 4 ingredients in a 2-quart pitcher or large bowl until blended.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Food Process the strawberries, lemon juice, and salt in a blender until smooth.
- Stir into milk mixture.
- Pour milk mixture into freezer container of a 1-quart electric ice-cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. (Instructions and times will vary.)
- Remove container with ice cream from ice-cream maker, and place in freezer 15 minutes.
- Transfer to an airtight container; freeze until firm, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Related Fruit Ice Creams